11.01.2006

Happy Happy Halloween



I couldn't pass up the opportunity to post some photos of my adorable goblins. Well, they weren't quite goblins -- my cheerleader and Bob the Builder -- but we sure had fun trick-or-treating!

My big job yesterday was as kindergarten room mom. I was in charge of the Halloween party and must say it was a big hit!

I spent the rest of the day doing Starbucks "drive-bys" because I had no Internet access at home, thanks to Time Warner. I would pull up to the red zone at Starbucks (I didn't even get to enjoy a latte), log onto the Internet, download messages and log off to zoom back home. Pathetic! But at least I had an option. I guess life isn't so bad when the toughest part of the day is logging into the Internet at Starbucks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

always take the time to enjoy the latte