1.17.2007

What's Possible?

The new year has really thrown me for a loop. As I pondered what my goals might be for 2007, I found myself dissatisfied with each thing I came up with. "Is that really what I want," was a common question that kept coming up...and kept me thinking of what would be ideal.

I'm coming to the realization that maybe I've been afraid to think ideal because I love my life. I love my work situation, my family, my friends. If I wanted more, would that be greedy of me? And what the heck would I ask for?

So I've started to venture out and explore a bit... at least in my thoughts. I know that one thing that I'd love is more time. But time for what? More family time and more time to spend thinking and doing the things that I love. This led me to another idea...what if I combined my work and the things I love? Teamwork, manifestation, spirituality... That idea would have been radical 5 years ago but these things are mainstream now. Maybe it's worth exploring, at least in concept.

For now, I've committed to making time for the things I love and my dh is fully supportive. I am so appreciative of the love and support that he gives me and so thankful that we've been able to create a terrific experience together.

This weekend, I'm attending the Communication - Access to Power course at Landmark Education. It's been about 6 years (before my daughter was born) that I attended any courses there but they are powerful programs that I enjoyed so I'm getting re-engaged. I'm taking yoga again once a week (at a studio) and practicing via DVD the other nights. This is a huge shift for me!

More on what comes of it all later... at least being in the inquiry is fun!

No comments: