1.09.2007

20 degrees (feels like 8)

I've decided that I kind of like crisp weather. Maybe the cool California winter this year has helped me get used to it. It has been cold, sunny and clear in Wisconsin the past couple of days. I think it must be the clear skies that make it more enjoyable.

I must say that I do enjoy having the opportunity to see different parts of the country and to meet different people. It has given me a whole new perspective on California. I used to think I could never live anywhere else. Now, I can see that there are lots of great places to live and that even places like Wisconsin have their own advantages. I'll be visiting Idaho and Montana this year as well, so those will be interesting trips.

Last year I said that the next time I came to Madison in the winter I would walk on the lake. Well, I don't think I'll get that opportunity during this trip and I don't even know if it's frozen over this year. Everyone is remarking on how warm it has been. 20 degrees, warm? Well, it's in the 40s during the day. Maybe I should have worn sandals! : )

Signing off... the time difference comes early in the morning...

2 comments:

WalkerChick said...

So, did it feel colder in Madison or out at Ocotillo Wells??? :)

Donna said...

Let's just say there was no campfire in Madison!