3.09.2007

What is Enlightenment?

As I get connected to more and more resources and communities that integrate the thinking that I am exploring personally, I ran into this magazine at my local health food store. What is Enlightenment does a terrific job of exploring topics in the spiritual, cultural and philosophical areas and how they impact politics, business, science, the arts, and the environment.

I subscribed. Not only that, but I also joined the Zaadz community for online discussion. I must say, I feel an almost physical sensation of being puuuulllllleeeeed out of my private little world where I have explored only personally for many years and I am both excited and feeling quietly cautious about going public and connecting with like-minded people around the world!

We'll see...

No comments: