2.08.2007

More "Secret" Stuff

The Secret continues to gain momentum. Today's Oprah show featured The Secret to millions of viewers.

Again, I am both happy that thought like this is getting mainstream play but at the same time, it feels like it is just part of the story being told. It seems salesy and a little bit like snake-oil. With a topic so close to my heart, this is tough! I have to chalk it up to what mainstream is, I guess. And focus on the positive aspects.

I truly do marvel at what is possible by the time my children are grown. What if people took responsibility for their own thinking and deliberately used their imaginations to experience now the things they want and love. What if people stopped fighting against what they don't want (war on this, war on that) and instead started championing the things they do want.

What if time to think was as sacred as time to eat or sleep?

Just musing...

No comments: