6.03.2007

The End is Near!

I have no idea why I enjoy "The Sopranos" so much! It really makes no sense when I refuse to have network news on in my home because it is too violent, that I love that show and haven't missed an episode in all the seasons it has aired. It is literally the only television show I've watched since my daughter was born nearly 6 years ago.

I guess I love that Tony is just a regular guy. With a good heart. Interesting values, of course, but at his core, just a regular guy doing his best. I can tell you that if Phil would have been in more episodes, I would have likely turned it off.

But now the end is near. The last episode is next week! The season has flown by. I will miss the anticipation of a new season and new episode and I'll make a point to give a new show a try. I must admit, watching the show together with John was what really made it worth it... I need another show to enjoy together with him!

If you have a favorite suggestion of a show that might hold my attention like The Sopranos did, please let me know!

No comments: