5.28.2007

Summertime!

The unofficial beginning of summer is here! Hooray!!!

Our family spent the weekend at the beach burying the kids in the sand, making sand-men, hunting seashells. The kids met other kid campers and loved the freedom of being able to run to the next-door camper to play.

The weather was warm and sometimes cloudy. Perfect weather for combining outside beach play with cozy indoor cards and books! A perfect, lazy weekend to begin the perfect lazy (at least a little lazy, I hope!) summer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog on BlogHer. I love the quote you have about Picasso - so great! I love the fact that summer is finally here! I bought my 3 boys bathing suits today - all matching! I figure you can get away with that when they're 3 and under! Love your blog... I will be stopping by often!
- Audrey
www.pinksandblues.com
http://www.pinksandbluesgirls.wordpress.com