7.10.2007

Evidence of a World Transforming

I just ordered the "Shift Report" from Noetic Sciences and can't wait to read it. I'm always looking for the "good news" that I know is out there about the fundamental shift that is taking place as more people become more conscious and make the decision to live deliberately. I love exploring the intersection of science and spirituality.
The 2007 Shift Report: Evidence of a World Transforming, attempts to chart the transition we believe is underway from a rigid, mechanistic, and materialistic worldview to one that is built on a foundation of interconnectedness, cooperation, and the intersection of science and spirituality.

Maybe you'll like it too: http://www.shiftreport.org/

I also emailed my hubby to ask for a reinstatement of my membership for my birthday... what a great gift -- no stuff, but lots to ponder!

No comments: